Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Years Post

I was tagged by Mama M to do a post about where I will be in 10 years from now.

I have thought about this a lot since getting tagged. I thought about telling you about how I will be living in my dream home doing a lot of farming and homesteading. Then I thought about telling you how I hope to be attending book signings for my latest published novel. I thought about telling you about how I will be looking at my bank account and thinking about taking an early retirement...

Then I decided to be truthful with you...

I will have 3 girls ages 14, 12 and 10, which means right in the thick of hormones. In 10 years I will be hiding in the back of my closet, thumb in my mouth and curled in the fetal position. 3 GIRLS!! Heaven help us all.

Now the rule goes that I have to tag 10 of my bloggy friends. Have you seen my blog reading list? If I wanted to print it out I could wallpaper my bathroom with it. So, rather than choose 10 of you...I just want 10 of you to stumble upon this and volunteer to participate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails