Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday Follow & 5 Question Friday

Friday Follow

Hello my Friday Follow Friends! *passes the cookies and coffee* It's so nice to see all of you again, especially the new faces. *please don't worry about the coffee you spilled on the carpet, I can't clean it because it sets a precedent for the rest of the house*  I am thrilled you stumbled across my corner of the blogosphere. I know some people who don't like these little memes because it seems like you are stealing fake followers. But let me be the first to tell you that the blogs that I have found through this are some AMAZING blogs by some AMAZING bloggers. I love being able to reach out and find all these great links in one place.
So leave me a comment and tell me a little about you! Can't wait to get to know you!

My Little Life


Alright...the run down for Five Question Friday! Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back on Friday morning, and link up, my loves!

You can grab the MckLinky BlogHop code if you'd like, and I would be ever so grateful if you'd link back to Mama M., so other people know where to come for the fun!!

If you don't have a blog but wanna join in...just answer the questions in the comments of any blog along the way!

Let's get started, shall we?

Questions for Friday, 3/19/10: (Thanks to Ann, Lula Lola, Pam, Robin, and Lily for their question suggestions!! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over here, to Mama M's community, and offer up your best questions! Anything flies!!)

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
I have seen Lori Morgan, the drummer for Cinderella (can't remember his name and don't feel like Googling him because then I will start listening to the music, be taken back to my teenage years and will once again fall in love with one of New Kids and that was traumatic enough the first time when I was denied from entering The Fan Club)

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
I WANT to keep it at a steady 70 (hey...that rhymed) but I got this little problem of my elderly inlaws living here. They are on medications to thin blood and they can't seem to regulate their own body temperature. Since I have never been able to find them a heat rock that is 5 foot long, we keep the temperature at a balmy 76. I turn it down when the dog pants, the kids sweat or I wake up from a heat stroke.

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
I don't seek it out with my Sherlock Holmes glass and white glove, but if I lean on a piece of furniture and the dustbunnies begin to crawl up my sleeve and do bungee jumps off my shoulder....yeah, I might notice it at that point.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I was a telemarketer for a funeral home trying to sell people burial plots. First...really clashed with my personality. Secondly...have you ever tried to call someone in the middle of a nice family dinner to remind them that they are going to be worm food one day and they might want to reserve their spot for the dinner reservation? Yeah. I heard a lot of colorful language.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
I have this shell that I picked up off the beach in Galveston. The Head Crayon and I had been having some problems in our relationship and just decided to go driving to Texas for a little one-on-one, stuck in the car, you have to talk because you can't open the door at 65mph kind of conversations. We worked out most of our problems (and they were doozies) right when the beach came into sight. We went and took a long walk on the beach and I reached down and picked up a shell. It had a perfect small hole in it and fit on my necklace. I have since worn it off and on and treasure it because it may have a little hole in it, but it is still a shell. It didn't ruin what it was. Just like our marriage. It might have a problem, but it's still our marriage. It's not ruined.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails