Sunday, March 21, 2010

No More B.S.

Most of you know that we are in the long and frustrating process of buying and selling a house. There is nothing like looking at new houses and imagining what life would be like in that house. What changes will you make? What things do you want differently?

One thing that I have decided is that I will have no more B.S. in our new home. I have put up with various forms of B.S. for the past 4 years and I am growing weary of it. The B.S. is really beginning to affect the family as a whole. It has caused many fights and sleepless nights and I will stand for it no longer. I can't tell you how many times that B.S. has ruined a good nights sleep and caused the whole next day to be a pain in the neck.

There have been times in the past when I said I was done with the B.S. and really thought we had put it behind us. Then the B.S. would slowly creep in and I would try to shrug it off and just deal with it being typical family B.S. Besides I have heard that most families have some form of B.S. going on, so it's not like I am the only one out there dealing with B.S.

But I am now done with it. I will accept no B.S. in the new house. We are going to start fresh and have new expectations.

By the way, in this particular post B.S. stands for "bed sharing" We are done with co-sleeping. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails